Go to the official website of Competition Commission of India, i.e., www.cci.gov.in to apply for Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Director and Office Manger having 31 vacancies.
CCI Recruitment 2017
Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2017 is notifying the eligible candidates for the various vacancies in professional as well as support staff department. There are 31 Vacancies for the post of Director and Office Manager Under CCI Recruitment 2017. Interested individuals can submit your offline application form of CCI Jobs 2017 before 18th August 2017. The Contenders can visit the website for the latest updations of the CCI Recruitment 2017. Job aspirants may apply for the job by downloading the application forms from this link, i.e., www.cci.gov.in.
CCI Jobs 2017: More details
Name of the Organization: Competition Commission of India (CCI)
Name of the Post: Director and Office Manager Posts
Number of Vacancies:31 posts
Application Mode: Offline
Job Location: India
Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Competition Commission Of India Notification 2017
Individuals must have completed Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in any discipline from the recognized university or institute with minimum marks.
Aspirants who are applying for Competition Commission of India jobs 2017 must have attained the age as specified below:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
Candidates who are selected will get a satisfying amount of remuneration band as per the rules of Government.
To get into CCI Careers 2017, Applicants should cross these tests.
- Written Examination.
Applicants applying for CCI New Delhi Recruitment 2017 should pay the fee as mentioned below:
- For General Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No application fee
Steps to Apply for CCI Jobs 2017
- Applicants first log on to the website, i.e., www.cci.gov.in.
- Click on the Official notification.
- Download the official Notification.
- Applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned.
- Download the application format.
- Take a printout of the online request form.
- Fill up all the necessary details.
- Attest all the documents asked.
- Enclose all the documents along with the application form.
- Send the application form to the below mentioned postal address before the last date.
The Deputy Director (HR)
H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India,
The Hindustan Times House, 18-20,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110001.