Goa Police Recruitment 2016 application form has been released on the official website that is www.goapolice.gov.in
Goa Police Recruitment 2016
Goa Police Recruitment Board has published a job notification for the recruitment of 181 various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through offline format by sending the filled application form to the given address before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 8th August 2016. The candidates need to visit the official website that is www.goapolice.gov.in to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, important dates, application fees, vacancy details, how to apply.
Goa Police Recruitment 2016 details available on the official website that is www.goapolice.gov.in
Detailed Information Regarding Goa Police Vacancies 2016
Job Description: Various Police Jobs.
No of Vacancies: 181 Posts.
Name of the Organization: Goa Police Recruitment Board.
Application Mode: Offline.
Payment: Direct Payment while Taking the Application Form in the form of Cash.
- For General Category: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/CFF: Rs. 100/-
Job Location: Goa.
Job under: Goa Police Department
- For Police Sub-Inspector: Salary Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade payment of Rs. 4200/-
- For Laboratory Attendant: Salary Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade payment Rs. 1800/-
- For Laboratory Attendant: Salary Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade payment Rs. 2400/-
- For all other Posts: Salary Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade payment Rs. 1900/-
Selection Procedure for Goa Police Jobs 2016
Police Constable & Sub-Inspector:
- Document Verification
- Physical Measurements
- Physical Efficiency.
- Documents Verification
After completion of above steps, the candidates need to attend the written test wich will be conducted by the organisation.
Earlier Gujarat Forest Gaurd Syllabus 2016 was released on the official website that is forests.gujarat.gov.in
Important Dates/Goa Police Notification 2016
- Starting Dates of Application: 07th July 2016.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 08th August 2016.
Eligibility Criteria/Goa Police Application Form 2016
- Police Sub-Inspector: Candidates should complete their Degree in any of the Recognized University or any equivalent Degree. Along with Degree, Applicants with three years Diploma Course and 10+2 Certification are also Eligible.
- Police Constable (Wireless Messenger, Wireless Store Hand): Applicants should have completed their SSC or any equivalent qualification. Wireless Messengers Should Know Konkani Language.
- Laboratory Technician: Those who want to apply for this Post must have completed their Bachelors Degree in Science Department with at least 60 % aggregate (Second Class).
- Laboratory Attendant: The Applicants must have completed SSC in a recognised Institution.
- Police Sub-Inspector: The Age Limit Specified in the Notification is between 20 – 28 years as of 08/08/2016.
- Police Constable: The Age Limit Specified in the Notification is between 18-22 years as of 08/08/2016.
- All other Posts: The Upper Age Limit is Mentioned as 45 Years.(includes Police Constable (Wireless Messenger, Wireless Store Hand)
- Age Relaxations are specified in the Notification. Check the Pdf for further Details
How to apply for Goa Police Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.goapolice.gov.in
- Then click on the link to Goa Police Recruitment 2016
- Fill the application form with necessary information
- Attach all documents
- Submit the application form
Along with the Application form, Application Fee should be paid in the respective Counter for the specified Post.