GPSC Recruitment 2016 application form has been released on the official website that is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Recruitment 2016
Gujarat Public Service Commission has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 597 Various Posts of Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector, Veterinary Officer, Agriculture Officer, Social Welfare Officer, Accounts Officer, Commercial Tax Officer, Senior Town Planner. The candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria required for the posts can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 16th August 2016. The job notification includes many details such as vacant posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, etc.
Vacancy Details/GPSC Notification 2016
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details|
|1. Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector||160 Posts|
|2. Veterinary Officer||120 Posts|
|3. Agriculture officer||30 Posts|
|4. Social welfare officer||03 Posts|
|5. Accounts Officer||150 Posts|
|6. Commercial Tax Officer||131 Posts|
|7. Senior Town Planner||03 Posts|
|Total GPSC Vacant Posts||597 Posts|
Name of the Organisation: Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Official Website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 597.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government jobs
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Jobs 2016
- Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector: Aspirant should have Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering.
- For Veterinary Officer: Candidate should possess a Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH).
- Social Welfare Officer: The individual must have Post Graduate Degree in Social Work, about three years experience in the post not below the rank of Social Welfare Inspector, Class-III, and have about three years experience in the Govt. organisation or local.
- Refer notification for other posts qualification details.
- Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector: The age should be in between 19-35 years.
- Veterinary & Agriculture Officer: The candidate age should be below 35 years old.
- Social Welfare Officer: Aspirant age must be below 40 years.
- Accounts & Commercial Tax Officer: The person should have the age, not more than 37 years
- Senior Town Planner: For this post, the required age should be below 45 years.
How to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2016
- Go for Gujarat PSC Official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Open the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in for the application form.
- Thereby download the official notification provided below.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for the official notification.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, signature and other documents as mentioned in the notification to apply.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Submit this Application form after filling the details.
- The Advertisement release date: 01/08/2016.
- The Starting date for Online application form: 01/08/2016.
- The Closing date for submitting the application form: 16/08/2016.
- The Tentative date for Written Examination: 18/12/2016.