HCL Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.hindustancopper.com
HCL Recruitment 2016
Hindustan Copper Limited has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 52 ITI Trade Apprentices Jobs. The candidates those who are eligible can apply for the posts through offline format by sending the filled application form to the given address before the closing date. The last date to submit the application form is on 15th September 2016. The job notification includes many details such as Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, etc.
Name of the Organisation: Hindustan Copper Limited.
Total No of Vacancies: 52.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
|Name of the Trade Post||Vacancies|
|1. Turner||08 Posts|
|2. Diesel Mechanic||02 Posts|
|3. Electrician||16 Posts|
|4. Welder (G&E)||13 Posts|
|5. Fitter||13 Posts|
|Total Apprentice jobs||52 Posts|
Kindly refer the official notification to get details about salary offered for the posts.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test which will be conducted by the organisation.
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed Matric/ Secondary/ 10th or equivalent qualification in any recognised institution with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: Check the official notification to get age limit details.
How to apply for HCL Vacancies 2016
- Log in to the official website that is www.hindustancopper.com
- Then click on the link to HCL Vacancies 2016
- Read the job notification completely before applying for the posts
- If eligible, download the application form
- Fill the form with necessary information
- Attach all required documents
- At last, send the application form to the given address before the last date
- The Advertisement Released date: 31/08/2016.
- The Last Date Submission of form: 15/09/2016.
- Scheduled Date of Written Test: 26/09/2016.