Kerala Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Kerala Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016
Kerala Income Tax Department has been released an employment notification for the recruitment of 10 various posts of Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through offline format by sending the application form to the given address before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 15th September 2016. The job notification includes many details such as Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Kerala State Income Tax Department Result, etc.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Inspector of Income Tax||02|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||01|
Name of the Organization: Kerala Income Tax Department.
Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of posts: 10.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Kerala.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Income Tax Department Jobs 2016
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the sports Trail, written test which will be conducted by the organisation.
- Inspector of Income Tax – Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- With Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/-.
- Tax Assistant – Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have finished 10th class/ Under Graduation in any recognised university with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
How to apply for Kerala Income Tax Department Vacancies 2016
- Log in to the Official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- find the link for Kerala Income Tax Recruitment 2016 notification.
- Click on that and read the notification carefully.
- Below the notification the application form will be available.
- If eligible and interested, click download the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Attach the Required documents with the application Form.
- Check your application form again.
- Post the Application form to the mentioned Address.
- Take a copy for the further reference.
Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hq) (Admin),
O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax,
I.S Press Road,
Kochi, PIN: 682018.