KPSC Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
KPSC Recruitment 2016
Kerala Public Service Commission has been released an employment notification for the recruitment of 104 Lecturer, Excise Inspector, Technician, Range Forest Officer & Other Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 31st August 2016. The job notification includes many details such as KPSC vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates.
Name of the Organisation: Kerala Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 104
Job Location: Kerala
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: State Government jobs
Last Date: 31-08-2016
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details|
|1. Lecturer (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||29 Posts|
|2. Microbiology Lecturer||01 Posts|
|3. Physics Lecturer||01 Posts|
|4. Mathematics Lecturer||04 Posts|
|5. Excise Inspector (Trainee)||–|
|6. Range Forest Officer||05 Posts|
|7. Range Forest Officer (By Transfer)||08 Posts|
|8. Assistant Manager Gr.II||01 Posts|
|9. Investigator (Anthropology/Sociology)||03 Posts|
|10. Dental Hygienist Gr.II||01 Posts|
|11. Technician Grade II (General Mechanic)||20 Posts|
|12. Junior Assistant||04 Posts|
|13. Junior Assistant-II||03 Posts|
|14. High School Assistant (Arabic)||01 Posts|
|15. High School Assistant (Arabic) (By Transfer)||06 Posts|
|16. Assistant Crane Driver (Electrical)||10 Posts|
|17. Boat Deckman||01 Posts|
|18. Male Warder||02 Posts|
|19. Driver Gr. II (HDV) (Ex-Servicemen only)||03 Posts|
|20. Last Grade Servant (Ex-servicemen only)||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Vacancies 2016
- The individual applying for Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering should have Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology.
- Aspirants applying for Excise Inspector (Trainee) must have B.A, B.Sc or B.Com Degree of any recognised University.
- If candidates are applying for Range Forest Officer, then they should have Degree in Science or Engineering.
- Work seekers utilising for Technician Grade-II (General Mechanic)must possess S.S.L.C passed/ Must have 3 (three) years regular service in any cadre in the member society affiliated to the Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited.
- For detailed information and other posts, qualification details check the notification link given below.
- The individual applying for Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering should have age in between 20 -39 years as on 01.01.2016.
- Candidates applying for Excise Inspector (Trainee) must not have completed 45 years as on 01.01.2016.
- For Technician Grade II (General Mechanic) aspirants should have 18 40years of age.
- For other posts, details about Age limit check the official Advertisement.
Pay Scale for KPSC Notification 2016
- The Aspirant who selected as Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering may get the salary of Rs. 15,600- 39,100/-.
- The applicant of Excise Inspector (Trainee) basic salary will be Rs. 30,700 – 65,400/-.
- If selected for Range Forest Officer posts the salary will be Rs. 20,740- 36,140/-.
- The pay scale for Technician Grade-II (General Mechanic) jobs will be Rs. 10,405- 24,245/-.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam, interview, physical efficiency test which will be conducted by the organisation.
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Then click on the link to KPSC Recruitment 2016
- Read the job notification fully to know more about eligibility criteria required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and other documents mentioned in Notification while filling the form.
- Then click on submit button