ONGC Recruitment 2016 application form has been released on the official website that is www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2016
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 417 Graduate Trainees & Geo-Sciences posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 10th August 2016. The candidates who are going to apply for the posts can visit the official website that is www.ongcindia.com to get more information regarding ONGC Recruitment 2016 such as age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, important dates, application fees, how to apply, etc.
Name of the Organisation: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Total No of Vacancies: 417
Job Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: State Government jobs
Vacancy Details/ONGC Notification 2016
Name of the Post
|1. Mechanical-AEE (Cementing)||07 Posts|
|2. PetroleumAEE (Cementing)||04 Posts|
|3. Civil- AEE||15 Posts|
|4. Mechanical- AEE (Drilling)||33 Posts|
|5. Petroleum- AEE (Drilling)||04 Posts|
|6. Electrical- AEE||31 Posts|
|7. Electronics – AEE||17 Posts|
|8. Instrumentation – AEE||14 Posts|
|9. Mechanical – AEE||52 Posts|
|10. Mechanical-AEE (Production)||13 Posts|
|11. Petroleum-AEE(Production)||09 Posts|
|12. Chemical-AEE(Production)||53 Posts|
|13.AEE (Reservoir)||16 Posts|
|14. Chemist||30 Posts|
|15. Geologist||34 Posts|
|16. Geophysicist (Surface)||29 Posts|
|17. Geophysicist (Wells)||22 Posts|
|18. Materials Management Office||23 Posts|
|19. Programming Officer||05 Posts|
|20. Transport Officer||06 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Application Form 2016
- AEE(Cementing)- Mechanical: Candidate should have Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Mechanical Engineering (ME) as GATE subject.
- AEE (Cementing)- Petroleum: Aspirant should possess Graduation Degree in Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Petroleum Engineering as GATE subject.
- AEE(Civil): Contender must have Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Civil Engineering (CE) as GATE subject.
- AEE (Drilling)- Mechanical: One must possess Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Mechanical Engineering (ME) as GATE subject.
- AEE (Instrumentation): Individual should have Graduation Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Instrumentation Engineering (IN) as GATE subject.
- For further details of eligibility, and ONGC Requirement, refer the official notification link given below.
|Categories||Age limit for posts with S.No 3, 6 – 20||Age limit for posts with S.No 1,2,4,5|
|General Candidates||30 years||28 years|
|OBC||33 years||31 years|
|SC/ST||35 years||33 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||40 years (further relaxed by three yrs for OBC and five yrs for SC/ST)||Not applicable|
|Ex-Service men (General, OBC,SC,ST)||35 years||33 years|
The Eligible and Interested candidates in ONGC Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- GATE-2016 Score
Steps to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2016
- Go to ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com (or)
- Click the direct link provided below for filling the application form.
- Choose the post you want to apply and again click Apply online.
- Open the ONGC notification link given below.
- Read all the particulars, Instructions and requirements explicitly provided in the official notification of Odisha PSC Recruitment.
- Keep all the certificates, scanned passport size photo, signature while filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form carefully with the required information.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
Important Dates/ ONGC jOBS 2016
- The Starting date for filling the Online Application form: 28-07-2016.
- The last date for submitting the application form Online: 10-08-2016.
- The period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters: 20-08-2016 to 27-08-2016(Tentative)
- Interview Schedule: September-October, 2016 (Tentative)