PB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 application form has been released on the official website that is www.pbhealth.gov.in
PB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
The Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab has invited eligible and suitable candidates to fill 321 Medical Officer Specialist Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts before the last date. The last date to apply for the posts is on 19th July 2016. The candidates who want to participate in this DHFW Recruitment need to mail the Filled Application form along with the required documents to the given E-Mail before 19/07/2016. The candidates need to attend the walk-in interview on given date. It is a golden chance to the candidates who are searching for Punjab Government Jobs 2016. Candidates can visit the official website that is www.pbhealth.gov.in to get more information regarding PB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, important dates, how to apply, pay scale, application fees, etc.
PB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 details available on the official website that is www.pbhealth.gov.in
PB Health Medical Officer Application Form 2016/ Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of Jobs||Number of Vacancies||Specialisation||No of Jobs per each Speciality|
|11.||Skin & V.D.||03|
|12.||TB & Chest||04|
More Information Regarding PB Health Medical Officer Vacancies 2016
Name of the Organization: Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab.
Official Website: www.pbhealth.gov.in
Name of Jobs: Medical Officer Specialist.
Number of Jobs: 321 [No of Posts may vary, i.e., Increase/ Decrease].
Job Location: Punjab, India.
Job Category: Punjab Government Jobs.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a Salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + 5400 [G.P] + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance.
Important Dates/PB Health Medical Officer Jobs 2016
- Advertisement Released Date: 6th July 2016.
- Last Date to Apply for the Jobs [send email]: 19th July 2016, 04.00 PM.
- DHFW Punjab MO Interview Date: 23rd July 2016 (Saturday), 10.00 AM.
Selection Procedure for PB Health Medical Officer Notification 2016
The candidates who are searching for PB Health Medical Officer Notification 2016 need to attend walk in interview on 23rd July 2016 at the mentioned location located at Ajitgarh.
Earlier Goa Police Recruitment 2016 was released on the official website that is www.goapolice.gov.in
Walk-in Interview Location & Contact Details
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital,
Contact No: 0172-2266938
Eligibility Criteria for PB Health Medical Officer Vacancies 2016
- Aspirants who completed MBBS Degree/ holding a Post Graduate degree in the relevant speciality which is Recognised by the Medical Council of India may apply.
- All other details can be given in the Notification
Following are the Age Limits declared as per the Official Notification Instructions.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable, check the Notification.
How to apply for PB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- First of all, go to the official website that is www.pbhealth.gov.in
- Then click on the link to PB Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- Candidates have to read the job notification completely to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Interested and eligible candidates send E-mail to the given E-mail address before 19th July 2016, 16.00.
- Download the application form and fill all required details and attach mentioned scanned documents.
- Send the application form to [email protected].
- The candidate needs to bring original certificates while going for the interview
- The candidates need to bring the Attempt Certificates of MBBS and MD/ MS.