Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
Parliament of India has been released an employment notification for the recruitment of 143 Various Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 29th August 2016. The candidates must have an idea about educational qualification required for the posts before applying for the posts. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, how to apply, important dates, educational qualification, application fees, etc.
More Information Regarding Rajya Sabha Secretariat Application Form 2016
Name of the Organization: Parliament of India.
Total No. of Posts: 143.
Name of the Posts: Various.
Job Type: Central Government.
Mode of Application: Online.
Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 29th August 2016
Selection Procedure for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2016
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the preliminary exam, written test, interview, skill test which will be conducted by the organisation.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy Details
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Parliamentary Interpreter||04|
|2||Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi)||04|
|3||Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English)||04|
|4||Senior Executive/ Legislative/ Committee||23|
|7||Security Assistant Gr. II||16|
|8||Junior Library Assistant||02|
|9||Junior Clerk (English)||30|
|10||Junior Clerk (Hindi)||02|
|11||Junior Clerk (Urdu)||01|
|13||Junior Proof Reader||13|
|14||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancies 2016
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter: Aspirants should have done Masters Degree in English with Hindi as the medium from a recognised University.
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter: Candidates must Qualify in Bachelors Degree in any discipline.
- Research Assistant: Should possess Masters Degree from a recognised University.
- Stenographer: Candidates should have done Graduation and possess a minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English.
- For Post 1:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Remaining Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
Steps to apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
- First of all, go to the official website that is www.rajyasabha.nic.in
- Then click on the link to Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
- Read the job notification completely to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by using your name and all other details without any mistake
- Upload all required documents
- Then click on submit button
- Download the application form and take a print out of the form for future use