Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand High Court has been released an employment notification for the recruitment of 11 Personal Assistant posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through offline format by sending the filled application form to the given address before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 15th September 2016. The candidates must visit the official website before applying for the posts to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts.
Organization Name: Uttarakhand High Court.
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant.
No.of Posts: 11 posts.
Last Date: 15/09/2016.
Category: state Government Jobs.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Application Mode: Offline.
Application Fees: For OBC/General candidates have to pay Rs 300/-, For SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs 150/-.
|Last date for Submission||15/09/2016|
|Date of Shorthand & Typing Test||17/10/2016|
|Date of Written Test||15/11/2016|
Salary Offered/Uttarakhand High Court Application Form 2016
The selected candidates will get monthly payment as Rs 9,400/- to Rs 34,800/- with a grade pay upto Rs 4,800 /-.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and skill test which will be conducted by the organisation.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Graduation/equivalent along with certificate in English & Hindi Shorthand typing
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit must be between 21 years to 42 years
Steps to apply for Uttarakhand High Court Vacancies 2016
- Log in to the official website that is www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
- Then click on the link to Uttarakhand High Court Vacancies 2016
- Read the job notification completely to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- If eligible, download the application form
- Fill the application form by using your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Paste the required copies of certificates along with application form.
- Send the filled application form to the given address before the last date
High Court of Uttarakhand,